The Pool is CLOSED for the winter. We expect the pool will be open for the 2018/19 season early October. Futher details on season length will be available closer to the opening date.
Magill Outdoor Pool is open to the general public. Facilities include:
- 25m outdoor heated pool
- 8 lanes for lap swimming
- Male and female change rooms
- Lockers for hire
- Swim Shop
- Outdoor area to relax
The pool is suitable for a wide range of activities such as school swimming carnivals, swimming lessons, fun days, water polo, water volleyball, canoeing and much more.
Pricing & Membership
We offer casual visits and a range of membership options with great discounts for UniSA Students, Staff, & Alumni. Check out our pricing & membership options here
The Magill Outdoor Pool is available for hire at the following prices:
||$100/hour + $3 pool entry per swimmer
|Casual lane hire
||$10/hour per lane + $3 pool entry per swimmer
|Repeat lane hire (4 consecutive bookings or more)
||$7.50/hour per lane + $3 pool entry per swimmer
Please call the pool on (08) 8302 4570 or email email@example.com for all hire enquiries.
The UniSA Sport Magill Pool shop stocks Vorgee products. Please visit the swim shop during open hours (seasonal) to view available merchandise.
Swimming Lessons & Squads
We offer classes for children starting at 4½ years old. All classes are conducted by qualified AUSTSWIM instructors. For enquires regarding Swimming Lessons and enrolment forms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior and Performance Squads
The Magill Outdoor Pool also offers Junior and Performance Squads. Squad swimmers will be assessed before participating.
All new students who wish to enrol into the Squads need to be assessed to be classed appropriately. Assessment needs to be booked beforehand and is free of charge. For enquires regarding the Squads and Enrolment forms, please email email@example.com
Fees will be available closer to the season open.
Terms and conditions:
- Swim school fees includes pool entry.
- Block prices are only offered for the first 4 weeks and payment is required upfront.
- Make-up classes are only offered when scheduled swimming session has been cancelled prior to start time and within the current swimming term.
- Classes will not be cancelled due to rain, wind or cold temperatures.
- Classes cancelled due to unforeseen closure of pool will be offered a make-up class during the swim term.
- No swimming lessons on Public Holidays – fees will be adjusted accordingly.