Welcome to UniSA Cheer and Dance Club! We are recruiting students, staff, Alumni, anyone and everyone to join our cheerleading, pom dance and hip hop teams, as well as committee members. Everyone’s welcome and no experience necessary!
Tik Tok: @UniSA.Cheer.Dance
Please complete our Athlete Expression of Interest Form for a free trial class. Weekly training sessions run in a Gym in Pooraka, SA:
Sundays (recommencing August 1, 2021):
Hip Hop 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Level 1 non-tumble Cheerleading 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Tumbling practice 5:00/5:30pm - 6:00pm
Pom Dance 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Our awesome training gear can be purchased from S-Trend here.
The Club enters 4 major competitions per year:
- Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation's (AASCF) Winterfest (between 2 - 4 July) @ Titanium Security Arena completed
- Aussie Gold Showcase (between 24 - 26 September) @ Entertainment Centre
- Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation's (AASCF) Spring Carnival (between 29 - 31 October) @ Titanium Security Arena
- Nationals @South Australia
- Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation (AASCF) Nationals in Melbourne, VIC (26 - 28 November) optional (CANCELLED)
The competition season runs from July - November, 2021.
Classes will be taught by experienced and qualified cheerleading and dance coaches4.
Leticia George, Lucie Miller, Rachel Carbone.
Prior to joining the club, you must be a UniSA Sport member. Membership for students is free!
Membership for UniSA staff, Alumni and community members is $25 annually.
UniSA Sport membership can be found here.
- Annual membership fee: $115 (Click on the 'Join or Renew' button on this page to purchase the annual membership fee)
- Trainings (Study Period 2 and 5)
- Competition participation fees
- Costume purchases
Contact the President, Leticia George, for more information.