Welcome to UniSA Cheer and Dance Club! We are recruiting students, staff, Alumni, anyone and everyone to join our cheerleading, pom dance and hip hop teams, as well as committee members. Everyone’s welcome and no experience necessary! Competition team placement has closed. Recreational classes still available.
Please complete our Athlete Expression of Interest Form for a free trial class. Weekly training sessions run on UniSA campuses:
Wednesdays @ K1-02 Auditorium, Mawson Lakes campus
Hip Hop 10:00am - 11:00am
Thursdays @ Pridham Hall, City West campus
Level 1 non-tumble Cheerleading 9:00am - 10:00am
Novice Pom Dance 10:00am - 11:00am
The Club enters 6 major competitions per year:
- Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation's (AASCF) Winterfest (between 2 - 4 July) @ Titanium Security Arena
- Aussie Gold Cheer and Dance SA State Spectacular (between 27 - 29 August) @ Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation's (AASCF) State Championship (between 24 - 26 September) @ Titanium Security Arena
- UniSport Nationals in Gold Coast, QLD (27 Sept - 1 Oct 2021 TBC) optional
- Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation's (AASCF) Spring Carnival (between 29 - 31 October) @ Titanium Security Arena
- Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation (AASCF) Nationals in Melbourne, VIC (26 - 28 November) optional
The competition season runs from July - November, 2021.
Classes will be taught by experienced and qualified cheerleading and dance coaches from All Abilities Cheer and Dance.
Prior to joining the club, you must be a UniSA Sport member. Membership for students is free!
Membership for UniSA staff, Alumni and community members is $25 annually.
UniSA Sport membership can be found here.
Annual membership fee: $115 (Click on the 'Join or Renew' button on this page to purchase the annual membership fee)
Study Period 2: $10/class for 15 weeks (March - June)
Study Period 5: $10/class for 15 weeks (July - November)
Purchase training sessions in the store below.
Additional fees will apply to purchase costumes and compete in competitions.
Contact the President, Alana Giaccio, for more information.