Hockey SA Component
All South Australian hockey players participating in a Hockey SA or Regional Association competition must complete a Hockey Australia/Hockey SA Individual Registration and pay the fee online prior to playing their first game.
Regsiter Here: https://www.revolutionise.com.au/unisahc/registration/
This registration include your match fee payment ($10 x 18 rounds) and Hockey SA fee ($125)
Returning players from 2021 will need to register as a ‘Returning Member’.
New players, players who did not register in 2021 and players who haven’t registered since 2019 will need to register as a ‘New Member’.
Players requiring ‘Dual Registration’ please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the instructions on the HSA website.
UniSA Sport Component
All UniSA Hockey Club players must complete the UniSA Sport registration. Membership is free for all UniSA Hockey Club Members
Join Here: https://unisasport.edu.au/Clubs/hockey/Groups
All members will need to select the "2022 UniSA Hockey Club" Group
Joining the Team UniSA community gets you a huge list of members-only benefits including:
- Discounts on all up-front gyms and pool memberships, from 5% off a 3-month membership up to a whopping 20% off 12-month memberships!
- A 10% discount off Team UniSA branded merchandise.
- Advance notice on upcoming events and competitive sports, new gym and pool membership offers, UniSA Sport club news, and much more!
- It’s the first step in becoming a member with each of our 25+ UniSA Sport Clubs.
- Automatic Personal Injury Insurance for UniSA Sport approved activities including social sport, club trainings, competitions and competitive sport.
- Support and subsidies to participate in UniSport Australia sanctioned events including UniSport Nationals (for students).
- Access to UniSA Grants (for clubs and students)
- Discount on your UniSA Sport Awards night ticket.