ATTENTION ALL NEW INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!
We're inviting you to a fun-filled day at one of Adelaide's beautiful beaches!
Where you will:
- Learn surf awareness
- Witness beach safety and surf rescue scenarios conducted by the Grange Surf Life Saving Club Patrol Captain and club members
- Participate in beach games like bocce, frisbee, totem tennis, beach flags and more!
- Enjoy a traditional delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
Tickets are only $20
- Meet at 9.15 am in front of the Hawke Building, University of South Australia, 55 North Terrace, City West, Adelaide, SA 5000 for a 9.30am departure.
- You will be transported to Grange Surf Life Savers Club by chartered bus.
- You will take the train back to the city at the end of the event, this will be at your own cost.
- Bring along your swimsuit, comfortable beachwear, towel, hat, sunscreen and camera.
To view the train timetable for the journey home click HERE.