Grange Surf Life Saving Club, 497 Esplanade, Grange, SA 5022
About this Event
Enjoy a day at the beach hosted by UniSA Sport and Grange Surf Life Saving Club.
• Learn about beach safety & surf rescue from the Patrol Captain & Surf Club members.
• Participate in beach games and activities with UniSA Sport.
• Top it all off with a delicious lunch provided by the Grange Surf Life Saving Club.
• Meet at 9.15 am in front of the Hawke Building, University of South Australia, 55 North Terrace, City West, Adelaide, SA 5000 for a 9.30 am departure.
• You will be transported to Grange Surf Life Savers Club by chartered bus. You will take the train back to the city at the end of the event.
• Bring along your swimsuit, comfortable beachwear, towel, hat, sunscreen and camera.
• This event is reserved for newly starting international students at the University of South Australia.
The tickets are non-refundable