Mental health issues are very common. They're the number one reason for Australians to visit their GP.
Physical activity has a critical role to play in preventing the onset of mental health illness and it’s treatment.
MHeLP is a cutting edge Mental Health eLearning Program developed under the guidance of international mental health and exercise experts.
Designed for the Australian leisure and community support sectors to equip workers and volunteers with strategies to support themselves and others mental health. It is completely free, self-paced and earns learners two continuing education credits (CECs).
We encourage your participation and ask you to promote participation with others.
Sign up instructions
1. Go to the Belgravia Foundation website
2. Click ‘Sign-up now’
3. Enter your email address. Set and confirm a password
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you from the Belgravia Foundation, click the link in the email to confirm your account.
5. You will be directed to the learning portal. Enter you First Name and Last Name into the info screen
6. Click the green SAVE button on the bottom of the screen
7. Click the purple Start button to launch the course