Submit your nomination HERE
The highest sporting accolade for current students at the University of South Australia awarded to those who have achieved outstanding sporting success while enrolled at the University, typically through representing Australia at an international level while also contributing to University sport as a participant and/or volunteer.
• Selection to represent Australia at a significant international event eg, Olympics, Paralympics, World Champs, Commonwealth Games, World University Games/Championships, World Cup or Oceania events;
• Selection to represent Australia in any junior international competition;
• Competing as an elite amateur, semi-professional or professional athlete in national competitions (AFL, Rugby Union, Netball, etc) or as a professional in international tour competitions (Cycling, Tennis, etc);
• Achieving a top three placing at other international events not specified above.
University Sport Contribution:
• An active member of a UniSA Sport affiliated or endorsed club; and/or
• Represented the university in SA Challenge or UniSport Nationals; and/or
• Contributed to sport on campus (eg coaching, team manager, volunteer etc for SA Challenge, UniSport Nationals, Social Sport, VC Cup, promotional events etc).