|Monday - Wednesday
||6.00am - 9.00pm
|Thursday - Friday
||6.00am - 8.00pm
|Saturday - Sunday
||10.30am - 3:00pm
*Closed on Public Holidays
Australia Day opening hours can be found here
Pridham Hall pool is a fully enclosed 25m heated indoor pool, open all year.
Lap swimming is available during all open hours. We strive to always keep at least two lanes open for public use.
- 25m indoor heated pool
- 5 lanes for lap swimming
- Large access ramp
- Water wheelchair available free of charge
- Male and female change rooms
- Free casual locker hire
- Goggles and swimming accessories available for purchase
Pricing & Membership
We offer casual visits and a range of membership options, everyone is welcome. There are great discounts for UniSA Students, Staff, & Alumni, check out our pricing & membership options here
Swimming lessons are available at Pridham Hall all year round. We offer swimming lessons for all ages (starting at 5 years and up). All classes are conducted by qualified AUSTSWIM swimming instructors.
Our swimming lessons run 48 weeks a year (4 x 12-week blocks) and are available on Monday and Wednesdays. Lesson duration is 30 minutes and all classes are run between 4 pm - 7 pm.
For enquires regarding swimming lessons, please email email@example.com
Swimming Lessons Frequently Asked Questions
Swimming Lesson Levels
Throughout our swimming lesson levels, our qualified and experienced swimming instructors will cover a range of skills and knowledge around water safety and aim to improve swimming, survival and basic rescue skills for children right through to adults. The focus will be on stroke development and correction.
Swimming Lesson Fees
Each additional child receives a further 5% discount
$20 per lesson* Must book 4 lessons
- Swimming lesson students will have pool access before and after lesson times to practice their newly learned skills.
- Classes cancelled due to unforeseen closure of pool will be offered a once off credit.
- No swimming lessons on Public Holidays – fees will be adjusted accordingly at the time of booking.