|Monday - Wednesday
||6.00am - 9.00pm
|Thursday - Friday
||6.00am - 8.00pm
|Saturday - Sunday
||10.30am - 3:00pm
*Closed on Public Holidays
Pridham Hall pool is a fully enclosed 25m heated indoor pool, open all year.
Lap swimming is available during all open hours. We strive to always keep at least two lanes open for public use.
- 25m indoor heated pool
- 5 lanes for lap swimming
- Large access ramp
- Water wheelchair available free of charge
- Male and female change rooms
- Free casual locker hire
- Goggles and swimming accessories available for purchase
Pricing & Membership
We offer casual visits and a range of membership options, everyone is welcome. There are great discounts for UniSA Students, Staff, & Alumni, check out our pricing & membership options HERE
Adult Swimming Lessons
Adult Swimming lessons are available at Pridham Hall and all classes are conducted by qualified AUSTSWIM swimming instructors.
Our Adult Swimming Lessons run during SP2 & SP5 of the UniSA Academic calendar and are available on Monday and Wednesdays between 5pm - 7pm. Each lesson is 30 minutes in duration.
For enquires regarding swimming lessons, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Swimming Lesson Levels
Our qualified and experienced swimming instructors will cover a range of skills, with a focus on stroke development and correction. We currently have two levels on offer:
- Suitable for adults wanting to learn to swim and unable to swim 25m without stopping
- Suitable for adults wanting to swim more then 25m without stopping or looking to improve their swimming stroke
Swimming Lesson Fees
$20 per lesson* Must book 4 lessons
- Swimming lesson students will have pool access before and after lesson times to practice their newly learned skills.
- Classes cancelled due to unforeseen closure of pool will be offered a once off credit.
- No swimming lessons on Public Holidays – fees will be adjusted accordingly at the time of booking.