What is WFH to UniSA Sport?
We are all familiar with the acronym WFH (Working From Home), but WFH to UniSA Sport is Workout From Home! A 30-minute consult on Zoom with a UniSA Sport Tertiary Qualified Gym Instructor that will provide you with tips on how to incorporate exercise into your week and keep you moving while you are at home.
Who is eligible?
The 30-minute consult via Zoom is only available to current UniSA staff and students.
What are the benefits?
This 30-minute consult aims to provide you with a weekly exercise schedule and tips that will enhance your overall well-being while working or studying from home.
Step 1: Book your FREE appointment and complete the pre-consult questionnaire
You can book your appointment via the purchase of the FREE product here. You will be prompted to complete a pre-consult questionnaire when you purchase the product.
Step 2: Confirm your appointment
A UniSA Sport team member will confirm your appointment with an outlook meeting request. Within the meeting request, you will find your zoom meeting link along with information about what to expect in your 30-minute consult.
Please note: you must have a zoom account to participate, please click here to complete this process.
Step 3: At your appointment
During this 30-minute online consult, you will:
- Discuss your pre-consult questionnaire (including injury and exercise history).
- You will work with the gym instructor to create a weekly exercise schedule, including different bodyweight exercises and stretches you can do at home.
- You will learn a number of quick stretches you can do from your desk at any time to help reduce fatigue and improve focus.
- You will be shown where to access additional resources to assist you with your exercise routine such as; the FREE UniSA Moves App, exercise videos on the UniSA Sport Facebook page and advice on which #TeamUniSA HOME HUSTLE live home zoom workout may be appropriate for you.
- If you are a regular participant in our #TeamUniSA HOME HUSTLE live home zoom workouts then you could use this 30 minute consult to ask any questions you may have regarding specific exercises or movements.
- Movements suggested will only be based on bodyweight exercises that can be safely instructed via zoom and done at home; e.g. there will be no prescription of gym-based barbell exercises.
MEET THE TRAINERS...
Step 4: Following your appointment
Once you have completed your 30-minute consultation you will receive a follow-up email within 24 hours. The email will include your personalised weekly exercise/movement schedule, plus links to other useful UniSA Sport exercise resources such as our live #TeamUniSA HOME HUSTLE live home zoom workouts, our UniSA Moves App and exercise videos on our UniSA Sport Facebook page.
**Please note, this service does NOT include the following:**
An exercise program (e.g. split body programming, hypertrophy, barbell exercises), personal training, dietary/ nutritional advice
Hi everyone, I’m Joel Fowler and I’m a Gym Instructor with UniSA Sport.
Having two tertiary qualifications in Exercise Science I am equipped with the knowledge to prescribe and deliver exercise to maintain and improve health and physical performance. I have worked extensively with elite South Australian athletes in football and netball. I am passionate about strength training and the impact this has on other performance characteristics in life and in sport.
Hi Team, I'm Chantal Pellizzer, Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer at UniSA Sport. With a tertiary qualification in Applied Science (Human Movement) and over 9 years of industry experience in group fitness and personal training, I have successfully coached clients to weight loss, strength and flexibility goals.
Passionate about strength training to help improve posture and mobility and have experience in prescribing pre and postnatal exercise. My focus is on creating a healthy balanced lifestyle with a holistic approach.
Hi everyone, my name is Kelsey Jachmann and I am a Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer with UniSA Sport. Having completed both a bachelor and honours in exercise and sports science and have worked for many years with both elite and sub-elite athletes in Australian Rules Football, I am ready to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. I believe that movement is a necessary component of physical and mental wellbeing and that exercise can be fun!