As a UniSA Sport member, you have access to more than 25 sporting clubs, campus programs and events, student representative teams and community events.
Sporting clubs provide a fun and social outlet for students here at UniSA, but the clubs are open to everyone; staff, alumni and the wider community. Being involved with a UniSA Sport club is great way to make friends, enjoy an active lifestyle and connect with your local community. In addition to this, UniSA Sport offers a range of on campus health and fitness activity through social campus sport, a range of representative events including SA Challenge, UniSport Nationals Div 1 and Div 2 as well as an organised running group in the City-Bay event.
2018 Membership Benefits Include
- Free E-News subscription
- Personal Injury Insurance for UniSA Sport approved activities including club trainings/competitions
- Access to participate in a registered UniSA Sport Club (additional club member fees may apply depending on club). UniSA Sport clubs are provided with a range of administrative, facility and financial support including grant funding, free/subsidised facility hire, club insurance, training & development etc. which all directly result in benefits for their members including reduced club member fees.
- Access, support and subsidies to participate in UniSport sanctioned events including the Uni Nationals Div 1 and 2 (students only)
- Access to participate in SA Challenge and Intra-UniSA events (students only)
- Access to Grants (clubs and students)
Process and Cost
All members of a UniSA Sport Club must register annually as members of UniSA Sport with 2018 memberships running from February 2018 to March 2018 the following year. UniSA Sport Clubs & Events membership options are as follows:
|2018 UniSA Students
|2018 Non UniSA Students (Staff/Alumni/Community)
For a full list of UniSA Sport Policies, please click here