The UniSA Rock Climbing Club has been one of the largest climbing clubs in the state for more than 10 years! Proudly crowned as UniSA Sport's Club of the Year in 2013 & 2016, the club fosters a friendly and knowledgeable community of climbers, and aims to further the climbing ability of all members with an emphasis on teamwork, safety & fun!
So whether you are an experienced climber or just beginning your climbing journey, the club provides a fantastic environment to meet awesome new people, develop new skills and have a tonne of fun!
Why Join Us?
As well as being able to join a fun and passionate community of climbers, being a member of the UniSA Rock Climbing Club also gives you access to a whole range of benefits exclusive to club members, including:
- Free & club-exclusive weekly climbing sessions on the new climbing wall in Pridham Hall at the UniSA City West Campus
- Free monthly outdoor club climbing days with access to club gear including helmets, harnesses, shoes and ropes
- Discounted entry offers at Vertical Reality Climbing (VRC), Adelaide's Bouldering Club (ABC), and Beyond Bouldering
- Free use of club climbing gear at VRC, ABC, and Beyond Bouldering
- Access to club events including pub crawls, social events, and local/interstate climbing trips
- 20% discount on all climbing gear at Paddy Pallin & Scout Outdoor Centre
- 10% store wide discount at Scout Outdoor Centre
- and much, much more!
Please read through the FAQ's and information about our outdoor climbing and climbing at Pridham Hall!
If you have any questions about the club, our trainings and events, or really anything at all, we'd love to hear from you! Contact us on one of the platforms below and we'll be more than happy to help!
Email: Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
“When you ride your bike, you’re working your legs, but your mind is on a treadmill. When you play chess, your mind is clicking along, but your body is stagnating. Climbing brings it together in a beautiful, magical way. The adrenaline is flowing, and it’s flowing all the time.” – Pat Ament